Samsung Galaxy J7 - No Contract Phone - White

The Boost Mobile Samsung Galaxy J7 features: Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS, 5.5" HD Super AMOLED Display, 13MP Rear Camera, 5MP Front Facing Camera, 16GB ROM/2GB ROM, 3G/4G LTE (where available), 1.4GHz Octa-Core Processor, 3000 mAH Battery, And Much More! Phone activation with Boost Mobile Required for use. Includes:Galaxy J7 handset, wall charger, USB Cable, headset and services guide. This is the 2015 model. 

GORGEOUS phone .... I'm in love with it!  
By CMarie 

I love this Samsung J7. I couldn't afford the sticker price for the S6 or S7 (sticker shock!). Therefore; I opted for this which is scaled down in terms of processing/memory BUT it's much better quality than the phone I was using for my Boost Mobile account. I had no issues charging it or switching it over from old phone to this new phone - via my online account (I didn't have to talk to anybody to do this and it worked out just great). 

 My hubby has the Samsung S6 which he saved/paid for upfront (no contract at Boost Mobile). Comparing my new J7 to his S6 - well; apples to oranges. His has 2 processors (a quad-core and an octa-core). This J7 has just the octa-core BUT for me is proving to be plenty of processing power along with the 2GB ROM. This was pretty comparable to the ZTE Warp Elite I've been using since January 2016 but I'd have to say that the Samsung is much faster - also that the screen response is so much better in this J7 model (even with the glass protection I placed on the screen).

My hubby bought me this for my upcoming 60th birthday! GREAT present for me.....all mine!

Thank you 'shopcelldeals' for selling this at a reasonable price that was affordable. Recommended.
 
Very good phone for the money  
By Frankie 

I bought this phone from boost Mobile website for 200 bucks. Of course its not as good as the s7, but if you don't wanna spend 700$ for a phone, then you can't go wrong with j7. Very good phone for the money. I already bought a couple spare batteries.
Pros- Good price, good call quality, fast internet, good camera, good selfie camera, great display, perfect size, great for texting, Great battery life (leave it on power save mode), good speaker, 6.0 marshmallow is great,
Cons- No LED notification light, incoming ring tone couple be louder.
Best phone I have owned with Boostmobile!  
By JLO

I love this Samsung J7, since it is bigger than the s6 and s7, and as good as my old S5 (as compared in the images).
I had no issues charging it or switching it over from old phone to this new phone - via a 4 minute phone call to Boostmobile.
Yes, the S6 and S7 have -much- faster processors, but I do not need that for what I do... and so far, after 1 month of use, I absolutely love this phone!.
The phone feels great, responds quickly, and looks freaking awesome.


Pros:
-Great price -AFFORDABLE!
-Bigger than most other phones available
-Great quality screen

Cons:

-2 bottom buttons- on side of the main home button- DO NOT light up
-Camera is not comparable to that of the S5, S6, and S7
-Overall quality does not feel as sturdy as the other models mentioned.

After one month of use, I rated this phone with 4 stars. I will be updating this review in about 6 months.
Great smartphone for the price !  
By R. Correll

Big, beautiful and fast.

update for my original review below.
After a month, I'm still extremely impressed and happy with this phone.
Mainly I wanted to add this, do an internet search for> phone scoop j7 boost
there is a very good review for this phone at phone scoop dot com
wasn't sure if Amazon wold let me link it direct.

There seems to be some concern whether it's a 2015, or 2016 model, well it's a little of both.
Made in 2016 with some upgrades from 2015, but not full blown like those for some other carriers.
The case is still plastic, not metal, and the back speaker/flash locations didn't change.
The cpu is a tad slower, and the battery is 3000mAh not 3300.
I think the Boost Mobile version is a hybrid of the two.
I bought a case for the 2015 model and it fits fine, YMMV

There isn't a led notification light, but there is an audio one and apps are available to flash the camera's flash for incoming texts.
A setting on the phone for hearing impaired is suppose to do this, but it didn't work for me.
The camera is a bit finicky and over saturates somewhat.
There must be a coating on the display, it resists fingerprints and smudges.
Use a totally black wallpaper to save a bit on power usage.

I'm a senior citizen and upgraded from the LG Volt, and could not be happier with my decision.
Love the phone  
By Leesaa

Awesome phone for the price. Face it, these are not the S7 phones but a cheaper version. I have no problem with them at all. Plenty of memory and large screen. I love the phone. You are getting a Marshmallow system which should keep me going for a couple of years. Boost mobile is like every other cell company. Hard to deal with on the phone but once the service is set up, no problems. Fast 4gLTE.
Wont get a better phone for this price!  
By Dan Darda

This phone is awesome for the money! just switched from rhe note4 and was worried id be downgrading a bit, but the losses were minor and the performance gain was huge! The resolution is half of my note 4, but is barely noticeable unless closely comparing side by side with the same highly detailed pic. On the plus side the octacore processor is lightning fast, and the battery seems to outlast my note 4. My only 2 complaints is that the keys at the bottom are not backlit, and that there is no ambiant light sensor, so you cant use auto backlight adjustment. The build quality feels nice, not as good as the top models, but dosent feel like china made junk. Overall im extremely pleased with this phone.